HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Develop, drive, and execute various new digitalization projects in accordance with global, regional, and local initiative
- Introduce and incorporate new digitalization and data management technology to business process and operations to drive innovation in Henkel Business
- Listen to demand requests from local business and guide them to the appropriate direction
- Maintain, update, and improve IT infrastructure with support from vendors
- Make sure they are secure and compliant
- Manage smooth operation of end-user support including vendor management, SLA management/improvement, user awareness and education
- Perform daily operations such as procurement/invoice handling, asset management, compliance/security activities, vendor management, etc.
- Continuously improve them by automation, process optimization and other innovative ideas
- Ensure that the operations are compliant with Henkel corporate standards as well as regulations and laws
- Regularly keep record of compliance