Japan, Shiga, Gamou-gun, Adhesive Technologies
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Contribute to achieve plant target by improving manufacturing excellence through engineering.
- Develop Mid-long-term investment plan based on site strategy
- Implement Investment projects such as new production equipment installation.
- Plan & implement maintenance program effectively.
- Implement safety risk assessment and provide engineering solution.
- Continuously improve plant productivity and contribute sustainability targets.
- Develop engineering team member capability
- Engineering project management skill including cost control
- Process engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- English communication skill
- PC skill to manage engineering projects (CAD, P&ID)
- Must be in Japan
- Must have proper working VISA for Japan
- JLPT N2 or fluency to conduct business in Japanese is a minimum requirement