Japan, Shinagawa, Finance
Business Controlling - Intern
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- 6 month internship
- Full integration in the Beauty Care team of Japan
- Close cooperation with the Japanese department heads
- Facilitate decision taking of the management team through ad-hoc and regular financial analyses
- Create new analysis processes and tools for future business steering
- Support the preparation of top management presentations
- Requires you to be in Tokyo, however work at home (under COVID-19) possible after discussion with department
- University students with a focus on finance and controlling
- Excellent English communication skill (no Japanese necessary)
- Digital Skills
- Firm knowledge in Excel
- Basic knowledge in PowerPoint
- Relevant working experience/knowledge in controlling, finance, or an adjacent are (e.g. consulting)
- International mindset (school, university, internship)