Japan, Yokohama, Adhesive Technologies
Key Account Manager
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Main task is to develop new business from existing clients
- Develop new business through direct sales or channel sales through distributor; in case of small customer, this person will need to develop total business from scratch
- Main business development area is Image sensor, electronic components, (Sensors, Module)
- Good communication skills to Japanese customers and suppliers
- Must have more than 3 years sales experience in the field of electronics components area
- Target driven, KPI driven
- Understand both electronics components application & adhesive