Japan, Atsugi, Adhesive Technologies
Manager Third Party Manufacturing Japan
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Execute technical and commercial analysis for make-buy decisions and optimization
- Develop 3PM supplier capability to ensure quality and timely launch/ transfer of products
- Monitor and control 3PM supplier performance and compliance on quality, SHEQ and social standards
- Coordinate and lead follow up on SHE/TfS audit findings
- Coordinate with internal and external parties to resolve customer complaints and supply disruptions
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or science
- At least 3 years in manufacturing/ quality/ engineering