Japan, Yokohama, Adhesive Technologies
Medical Global Key Account Manager
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Implementing KAM strategies and plans for dedicated key accounts to achieve global financial goals. Holistically managing a global account. Develop new medical applications and drive innovation launches
- Globally own your medical accounts
- Build a strong network within the customer organization at all levels, incl. top executives
- Translate customer’s strategy and priorities into new opportunities and joint innovation roadmap across entire Henkel product portfolio
- Responsible for global revenue and profitability targets and customer satisfaction
- Maintain strategic account plans (short-/mid-/long-term targets) incl. clear implementation plan and present to executives
- Ensure implementation of strategy incl. qualification of products, sales forecast, maintenance of CRM tool, monthly reports for management, and quality and supply chain topics
- Provide clear direction and leadership to cross-functional Henkel teams regarding account strategy, responsibilities and expectations
- Own a business development area within the team
- Be an integral part of our international medical team and globally collaborate across functions to ensure smooth and seamless processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or related field
- More than 8 years in Sales, Account Management or other customer facing experience
- Fluency in both Japanese and English
- Proven negotiating and business analysis skills
- Strong capability to develop and deliver presentations
- Strategy development and implementation
- Experience with distribution channels
- Industrial value-based selling experience a plus