Japan, Shinagawa, Beauty Care
Product Safety Officer
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Take charge of product safety related tasks for Japan cosmetic portfolio, especially acquisition business’ harmonization to ensure compliance with Henkel internal standards. Meanwhile, responsible for safety activities during product whole life-circle, including formula safety assessment, cosmetovigilance management and in-market safety inquires’ solving
- Assess and integrate safety data of raw materials and formulas from acquisition business, harmonize the portfolio basing on Henkel toxicology/safety standards
- Establish and maintain Henkel JP raw material/formula safety database to fully support business.
- Review and approve new JP developed formula from safety aspect, ensuring internal and external compliance
- Track post-market health complaints and conduct cosmetovigilance according to Henkel internal SOP and external regulation requirements
- Provide solution to external safety related inquires/challenges during product life circle
- Master’s degree or above, Toxicology, Public Health, Biology, Pharmacy or Medical related education background
- More than 3 years experiences on product safety assessment
- Working level English both written and spoken（CEFR B1 or above）
- Prepare CV in English
- Strong communication, influencing and collaboration skills
- Product safety assessment experience in personal care product
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.