Japan, Shinagawa, Beauty Care
Technical Transfer Manager
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Lead the existing product portfolio optimization to replace the concerning ingredients and develop the new formulation with parallel robustness and performance to originals.
- Lead the technical database integration to Henkel system and build strong know-how on the existing product technology
- Lead the technical validation to support the must-have production transfer or raw material replacement to ensure the supply continuity
- Team management and talent development
- Lead dialogues with key internal and external stakeholders to execute above mentioned tasks
- More than 10 years working experience in personal or beauty care product development with at least 2 years in team leadership role
- B.S or M.S education background in Chemistry, Polymer Chemistry, Material science, biochemistry, etc
- Good writing and speaking skill in English
- Strong leadership, communication, and collaboration skills
- Fundamental understanding of cosmetic and quasi drug regulatory affairs in Jap
- Working experience in hair related product development
- Experience in using the BI interface such as Tableau and Power BI
- Fundamental knowledge on statistics
- English skill certificate（CEFR B1 or above)
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.